Thursday, 22 March 2012
The AGC Garden Quiz
Answers in the next Issue (along with another 10 questions)
1. Name the evergreen hedge that has created many a neighbourly dispute?
2. The Monkey Puzzle tree originates from which country?
3. What herb is regularly mentioned along with Rosemary?
4. The RHS holds a flower show at Tatton Park, which is in what County?
5. Name the popular type of goldfish found in ornamental garden ponds.
6. What plant is used in the treatment of Leukemia?
7. Soil can be Acidic, Alkaline or......?
8. Is a blue tulip fact or fiction?
9. What can be placed over Rhubarb to make it longer and more delicate?
10. What colour rose is associated with Lancashire?