Thursday, 19 April 2012
1. Where do Pelargoniums originate from?
2. What type of plants can be found in a rock
3. Rhizomes are a type of what plant?
4. What herb beginning with ‘A’ has soothing
5. A dibber is useful for what?
6. Cacti are often referred to as what?
7. Kale, Cauliflowers, Brussel Sprouts are all what
type of vegetable?
8. A beer trap can help control what type of pest?
9. A cloche can help protect plants from what?
10. Shepherds Purse is a type of what?
Answers to Quiz 3
3. The Bearded Iris
5. Bob Flowerdew
6. Small leaves
8. A shrub
9. A young seedling or grafted tree without branches.