Quote of the Month

There can be no other occupation like gardening in which, if you were to creep up behind someone at their work, you would find them smiling.

~Mirabel Osler






Friday, 18 October 2013

Recommendatiion re Trees

Just thought I would share this.
I have often looked for trees to plant in our country finca. Pine, Eucalyptus etc
Normally these trees are quite expensive from the local viveros.
I am pleased to report a thoroughly efficient and very cheap nursery which can supply all sort of small
nursery grown trees at -very- reasonable prices.
I discovered it online and I bought 300 3ft trees including -same day- delivery to my door for 80Euros.
Do the math. 
I thought the service, price and quality of the trees was excellent.
Prices are from  just a few cents a tree.
The trees are
professionally grown for the forestry industry so the quality control is second to none.

info@viverosantabarbara.es
www.viverosantabarbara.es

Antonio will respond. 

Be glad to answer any questions
kenseal at gmail dot com

(Editor Writes :- This is the latest of several items of interest to AGC members that I have published in the Digame Blog. If you have not subscribed - take a look

http://digame-torrox.blogspot.com.es/
Jane )

No comments:

Post a Comment