Quote of the Month

There can be no other occupation like gardening in which, if you were to creep up behind someone at their work, you would find them smiling.

~Mirabel Osler






Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Vacancy for a Blog Editor

Hi Folks
Hope you loved the photos from Gill from our May visit.
Wasn't it Wonderful!?
Apologies for the delays in publishing them.
This leads me to my Plea !

Do we have another AGC Member who would consider taking over the Very Important Task of Editor of the AGC Blog ?
It is not an onerous task - indeed,  it is a Delight.
I need to curtail some of my activities and - as I am conscious of not giving my all to our Newsletter - this one of the ways I can do this "curtailing" business.

If anyone is interested in finding out more (Trust me - it isn't complex or highly technical! ) drop me an email or call me for a chat.
Jane
janekirkspain AT gmail.com
616 5300 71

No comments:

Post a Comment