Quote of the Month

There can be no other occupation like gardening in which, if you were to creep up behind someone at their work, you would find them smiling.

~Mirabel Osler






Wednesday, 2 July 2014

New editor

One of the first posts I am pleased to make as the new blog editor is to thank Jane for her hard work in supporting the ACG blog and Digame. Well done Jane!
I am looking forward to including more information that ACG members want to share, but I will be relying on members to send lots of interesting stuff to me for posting.

Judith Sunley

You can email me on sunley.judith@btinternet.com.
ACG group members have a huge volume of knowledge that we can share.
Please let me know at Tuesday's meeting (8 July) if there are items of news or other information that you would like to see cascaded via the newsletter.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment