Quote of the Month

There can be no other occupation like gardening in which, if you were to creep up behind someone at their work, you would find them smiling.

~Mirabel Osler






Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Note from Chester



Thank you so, so much for the lovely book. 
It was such a lovely surprise. 
I shall enjoy browsing though it (hoping for eventual inspiration!?). 
What a sensitive thought to have sent a gardening book to browse over a cup of coffee!
I have been overwhelmed by the kindness and concern people have shown during my “incapacity”. 
Thanks to all at the Garden Club. 
With this kind of support I’ll be back fighting fit sooner than I thought!
Love to you all
Chester
(Editor - It'd not the same AGC without Chester - so the sooner he's back - the better! xx)

No comments:

Post a Comment