Ayuntamiento de Còmpeta. La Rampa, Cómpeta
Maggie was captivated by the abundance of wayside flowers on her 670km hike through Portugal and will be sharing some of her floral photos in a slideshow presentation at our October meeting.
Most people will park in the village carpark in the centre where the Saturday Market is held.
- Out of car & look upwards - eventually you will see the Church Tower
- Head up the steep hill called La Rampa towards this visible, brown, Moorish Tower of the Church.
- Half way up, on the left of this hill is a small Eroski supermarket
- Opposite it is the Town Hall Noticeboard on the Wall - (The Ayuntamientio itself is up a flight of white steps.)
- No need to ascend, enter the building on the ground floor where you find the Cafè - El Despacho de Fernan AND The Salon de Los Actos.