Quote of the Month

There can be no other occupation like gardening in which, if you were to creep up behind someone at their work, you would find them smiling.

~Mirabel Osler






Thursday, 11 September 2014

My favourite plant - and a question ...


Gill Jordan has sent pictures of her spectacular Queen of the Night its a beauty.
Don't forget to send me photos of any of your favourite plants.


Here's a few pics of my Queen of The Night that flowered last night, for the third time this year. 



The flowers only open for one night, but with 32 blooms last night, it's worth the wait!!


 

Are there any entomologists out there please?? 

I have come across several of these beasties today, saved two from the cats, and one from the dog!! 
Does anyone know what they are??
Thanks Gill

 
 Please send your answers and any more photos to me at sunley.judith@btinternet.com

Find the answers here


No comments:

Post a Comment