This will be a talk given by Carol and Greg Starr on:
Gorgeous Gardens in Galicia and the
Lawrence Johnson was the creator of the famous, now National Trust, Hidcote garden in Gloucestershire.
How to find the Salon de Los Actos, Ayuntamiento de Còmpeta. La Rampa, Cómpeta
Most people will park in the village carpark in the centre where the Saturday Market is held.
- Out of car and look upwards - eventually you will see the Church Tower
- Head up the steep hill called La Rampa towards this visible, brown, Moorish Tower of the Church.
- Half way up, on the left of this hill is a small Eroski supermarket
- Opposite it is the Town Hall Noticeboard on the Wall - (The Ayuntamientio itself is up a flight of white steps.)
- No need to ascend, enter the building on the ground floor where you find the Cafè - El Despacho de Fernan on your right and the Salon de Los Actos on your left.