Quote of the Month

There can be no other occupation like gardening in which, if you were to creep up behind someone at their work, you would find them smiling.

~Mirabel Osler






Monday, 6 October 2014

Thank you

I was delighted to receive an unexpected visit from Greg and Carol bringing me a book on grasses as a gift from the Garden Club.
Club members may not know that I have been pretty much house bound for the last few weeks following an accident, resulting in my Achilles tendon detaching itself, and subsequent surgery.

While recuperating, slowly, I have spent a lot of time watching TV, and doing jigsaws, so I was delighted to receive the book and to browse the pages. A very pleasant way of passing time, planning which grasses I can buy and where to plant them.

I hope to be at the club meeting in Competa next week and I will bring the book with me.
Thank you very much.

Now I just need to find garden centres locally where I can buy grasses. We visited the garden centre near Alhaurin el Grande after a the club visit to Lyndsay Blyth's garden.

Does anyone know of other garden centres that sell a selection of grasses? 
Or do you have any cuttings?


Kind Regards

Tom Sunley

No comments:

Post a Comment