Quote of the Month

There can be no other occupation like gardening in which, if you were to creep up behind someone at their work, you would find them smiling.

~Mirabel Osler






Thursday, 12 February 2015

Heirloom Seed Supplies - information request

Here is a link for the person at our February meeting who is looking for heirloom seed suppliers. 

I have ordered from Baker Creek many times, and they do ship to Spain.  Their seeds are great - all natural, no GMO.

Here is their information along with their link on the web:

Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds 
http://www.rareseeds.com/

I have been ordering plants from  Planfor.co.uk  They have some really unusual trees, etc., and their service is really good. 

I just placed a big order with them and the shipment fee was 16 Euro.  I received 6 garden sculptures and 8 trees - some small, raspberries and a few shrubs.  This is not the first time I have ordered from them.  Their service is great and the plants arrive in very good condition. 

I usually receive the order within 10 days of placing it.  I thought it may be interesting to members of the garden club.  If nothing else - their website is great to look at.


Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment