Quote of the Month

There can be no other occupation like gardening in which, if you were to creep up behind someone at their work, you would find them smiling.

~Mirabel Osler






Wednesday, 8 April 2015

Thank you to club members ...

When I was thinking about my request for Working Party Volunteers I remembered that I hadn't thanked the Club for my get well freesias that were presented to me after the March garden club visit.

With everything else that has been going on I have been slow in thanking the club, I am so sorry.


I was very pleased to receive them and touched by the get-well soon gesture

Once they've finished flowering they'll be put into the garden for next year.

Carol

Greg and I are also very pleased with the kind offers of volunteers to help us out and two Working Party visits were scheduled for this week.

We both want to say a huge thank you to all of you who gave your time to help us lick our garden back into shape.  We can't tell you how much this has meant to us.   

We realise this is a very busy time for all gardeners so your contribution was truly appreciated.   

If heaven exists you've all earned your place in it!!

Carol and Greg Starr

No comments:

Post a Comment