If members wish to bring visitors to the presentation we request a contribution of 3 Euros per visitor towards our speaker expenses.
There will of course be an opportunity to browse through the club library of reference books and to have an opportunity to win the monthly raffle.
Members can purchase teas/coffees at El Recreo,
Directions to Salon de los Actos
- Most people will need to park in the village carpark in the centre where the Saturday Market is held. As parking is a bit of a premium at the moment, you may need to explore wider afield for a parking place.
- From this village car park walk up the hill (past Todo Papel on your left and Cajamar bank on your right) walking up towards the Church Tower
- Head up the steep hill called La Rampa towards this prominent, brown, Moorish Tower of the Church.
- Half way up, on the left of this hill is a small Eroski supermarket
- Opposite Eroski is the Town Hall Noticeboard on the Wall - (The Ayuntamientio itself is up a flight of white steps.)
- No need to ascend, enter the building on the ground floor where you find the Salon de Los Actos.