The weekday entry fee to the gardens is 12 Euros per person and includes a glass of wine, beer or soft drink, plus tapas and/or coffee and sweet snacks. Both will be available.
There are now nearly 100 sculptures in their two acre garden, and a large variety of trees and plants.
There are plenty of seats, benches and shady areas.
You can find more information about the sculpture garden from Kitty Harri's website here http://www.kittyharri.com/
Janet has booked a coach for a trip on 16th June with Pareja, the costs are 10 euro per head if she fills 35 seats and about 8 euro per head if she can sell 50 seats.
- 09.45 am from Mis Tapitas (Romero) Puente don Manuel
- 10.00 am fromEl Cruce/ Trapiche car park and
- 10.15am from Lidl, Algarrobo.
If you are interested in joining this trip and wish to reserve a place please contact Janet direct by Friday 12th June at the latest please, either by
- email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- or by phone on 695 872451.